I have the best family & friends. My friend Shantell and her husband decided to throw a surprise birthday party for me on my 30th. With help from Wayne they were able to track down a whole group and completely surprise me. I originally thought we were meeting the Staigers for dinner and when we got there, there was a room full of friends and family. It was a really great night.
I seriously have the best family & friends.








6 comments:
You have such a cute family!! I'm really glad I was able to visit with you on Saturday....it's been too long. Yeah for blogging so we can stay in touch!!
Happy Birthday Abbey! It was so much fun visiting with your mom, I learned so much more about you! I hope you had a good one!
So Fun!! Happy 30th
Welcome to the thirty club!
Happy 30th Abbey! It was great being with you to celebrate. I hope you know how truly amazing you are!! Love ya!
Post a Comment