In a span of 2 months there are 5 of my friends from college that we all have our birthdays. Well this year we are all turning 30 so we decided to have a party together. Most of you know what's been going on with Heather and unfortunately this year she will not be turning 30. We decided regardless if it's her birthday or not we're going to celebrate her 30 years of life. We had cake, ice cream, hats, & horns. We were all able to give Heather her last birthday present from us and gave her a charm that would remind her of each of us. We love you Heather!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Abbey, I'm so glad Heather had such a great cirlce of friends!! I'm sad that I lost touch with all of you!! I'm glad that we're back in touch and lets stay that way!!
Post a Comment