Sunday, October 26, 2008

Painting Koda's room


Koda is getting his own room. Koda picked out these colors and we painted his new room all day Saturday. Thanks goodness for some good helpers; Hilary, Cassie, Tanna & Koda. Tanna and Koda helped put a bottom coat down with writing their names on the wall and drawing all sorts of pictures. Hilary & Cassie helped finish it all up. It took a lot of time but turned out great. Thanks to Hilary who got everything ready with me and always helps when I need to paint something. 








4 comments:

Lisa said...

Those stripes look really good! We'll have to walk all the way next door to see it:)

miranda said...

I love it, it turned out so cute.

Emily Brimhall said...

good job abs. can you come do my boys room next?

Hilary Jan said...

You are welcome, ANYTIME!!! I love doing it!