Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Fun

On Saturday the power went out for a couple of hours so we wanted to find something fun to do that didn't involve electricity. We headed to my parent's house and grabbed my dad. Then we picked pumpkins at a friend's house, it was so cold that we did it in about 2 minutes and all ran to the car. We decided that we needed to carve of couple of them so Tanna helped clean out the pumpkins and Koda poked holes to trace the designs into the pumpkins. I was the cutter and then Tanna & Koda helped me push the cut pieces through and clean out the pumpkin again. It was a lot of fun and a lot of time.



Grandpa Peterson helping pick pumpkins

Before pictures


Cleaning out the pumpkins

Koda poking holes in the design



The finished pumpkins


2 comments:

miranda said...

They turned out great!! I love all of them lined up in front of your house, your such a talented pumpkin carver!

Emily Brimhall said...

I tend to head to my parents when the power is out too. what a fun activity