We decided in December to finish our basement. We figured that things were cheap right now and so we got going after Christmas. Hoping to be done by May it turns out it takes a little bit longer when you do most of the stuff by yourself. We've had some great help from friends & family but we've been on our own with the paint and it's taken a little bit longer than we anticipated. We are hoping to be done for the kids birthday. July 28th....
This is our talented painter priming the basement. Not sure which got more paint Wayne or the walls.




3 comments:
We just went threw the whole basement thing only to move!! Now we have to start all over... not really that motivated to do it yet.
It is fun to see your family.
Jen McNees
Whatever you need to call me to come and paint!!! You know I love to paint. I expect a call when I get back from California, serious!
We can't wait to see the finished product. It's going to look great. We are excited about the movie nights to come! :)
Post a Comment