Friday, June 20, 2008

June 2008

This month has been exciting and really busy. We got home from our Nebraska & South Dakota trip. The kids are still talking about Mount Rushmore and Tanna loves to tell the story about her going down the water slides all by herself at Evan's Plunge. A couple of days after getting home we went to Beaver for the weekend to see The Robert's Family and go to a birthday party. A couple days after that I left for Girl's Camp and was gone for 4 days. It was really fun but really good to be home and in my own bed. Grandma Marshall came and watched the kids and they absolutely loved it. It was really nice to have her here with Wayne doing commissions and working so much time. Hopefully the rest of the month will slow down and we can start to enjoy the summer. 

1 comment:

miranda said...

Hey Marshall Family! I'm lovin the blog! I think I'm going through Abbey withdrawals! :) I've been meaning to call and see how the activity went-