Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bear Lake

Amazing! That is the first word that comes to mind when I think about this trip. We went to Bear Lake with Wayne's family for a couple of days and had the best time. Kim and Laurie rented this gorgeous home and it came fully loaded. We headed up on a Sunday night and hung out, had dinner and played games. The next day we went to the beach and played. We also rented a jet ski and took turns riding it all day. Tanna and Koda had a blast on the jet ski and loved playing in the sand. Cash was a little hesitant about the water but loved laying on the beach and getting spoiled. On Tuesday we visited the area and then later went to the beach again. We were there for about a 1/2 hour and then wind and rain came and we were out of there. Headed back to the house for dinner and then Wayne, Cash and I headed for home. Tanna and Koda stayed an extra night with Grandma and Grandpa, according to them it was the best vacation ever. I'm not sure what was better, the house or the food. We ate really well while up there, pretty sure i came home a size bigger, which was totally worth it.
This was our view from the house

This was the house!








1 comment:

Emily Brimhall said...

I love bear lake. I love it even more that your "view picture" is of the house that my family stays at every year! Fun times.